Tuesday, June 4, 2013

All my life I have been shy and quiet around people. I always hated meeting new people and making new friends has always been very difficult for me because I just didn't really open up or talk to people. I'd been very anti-social. I used to always get nervous and let my social anxiety get the best of me. But not anymore. I feel like a new person. I am changing and becoming more and more socially comfortable. I love it. I feel like my mind is now finally free. I feel relaxed, happy and satisfied. I enjoy talking to people, I laugh. But I still don't have a best friend. Before I die, I want to have best friends who understand me, and care about me. I want friends I can share all my secrets with, I want to laugh with them till my stomach hurts. And have little inside jokes. Friends who want to do crazy things, like get high and laugh and eat all night. Friends who share my interests, and my views. Why does it seem so darn hard to find a perfect group of friends(or just one friend!!?)

2 comments:

  1. I want a friend/group like that too. *large sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lettuce all make one and rule the world. \o/

    ReplyDelete