Thursday, January 14, 2010

My new OCD..........

I went shopping last night, looking out for a nice trendy trench coat. I am craving for it so badly. All I have in my closet are wollen sweaters or jackets that I am sick of looking at everyday. No people I am not a spend thrifter please don't judge me. Its just that I want it so bad and the worst part is I can't find the "right one" . I don't want one thats too trillionairish and simply not the one thats too cheap looking. I want the perfect one, one that fits me right, looks good on me, and last but not the least, doesn't drain out my pocket.
Too bad I am not used to shopping in Islamabad, every shop looks unfamiliar and upon setting my feet in a market, I feel lost. If you know some good place to shop, do tell me about it. I would love to venture out and find some great stuff. And Oh, do I need to mention that my head is in the clouds today. This is one of those days -- one of those days when just about everything goes wrong. After a long process of figuring out what I desire, and making plans about striking out into the world, and getting it, I feel like it really isn't that easy.
I am more easily upset than usual, and I need to check my tendency to lash out at those who irritate me -- or else I am sure to be screaming and yelling all day long! Things pick up very soon. I hate such cranky-wanky moody days *insert a big sad face here* Mom is giving me silent treatment because I explicitly showed absolute outrage -- threw the iron on the floor *insert loud bang* Ooops I weren't supposed to say that. Anyways I already said it so can't take it back so bleh *insert sheepish smile here* Life sure bites you in the you know what. Now I am just going to fool around the house and do crazy stuff. And the countdown begins.

This is what a trench looks like =p I want it right now =( !!!!

5 comments:

  1. "I am more easily upset than usual, and I need to check my tendency to lash out at those who irritate me -- or else I am sure to be screaming and yelling all day long!"

    i can so relate. =[[[[[

    i hope you find your desired trenchcoat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least u knw u hav a thing... u'll get ovr it... dnt worry

    n u'll find da trench coat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karachi main toh sardi bhi nahi hai, yahan aa ker dekho kitna fit hai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. karachi kahanse agaya? :p i now live in islamabad

    ReplyDelete